(1) Country Transformation Initiative (CTI) – Values-Based Leadership Roundtables
Values-Based Leadership Roundtables facilitation involves teams of 4 to 10 individuals from all 8 streams of influence in the nation. These include Government, Business, Education, Family (including the Youth), Faith, Arts and Culture, Media, and Health and Sports. During a Roundtable, one of our designated facilitators leads discussions about selected character-based values but all participants share from their own experience. As a result, everyone grows together by being given the opportunity for a win – including the facilitator. Our partner, the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation (JMLF), has been undertaking CTIs since 2013 in Guatemala, Paraguay, and Costa Rica. The process includes identifying specific sets of values that are applied to transform people during Roundtable discussions. Some of the values applied are attitude, competence, setting priorities, relationships, commitment, forgiveness, initiative, integrity, honesty, work ethic, personal growth, etc. Participants examine their own character, discuss during Roundtables, and commit to take action steps toward genuine change.
(2) Youth Empowerment Curriculum
Developed by the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation, the Youth Empowerment Curriculum consists of 16 lessons on selected values and 1 Leader’s Guide. The 16 lessons are divided up into 4 units (4 lessons per unit). The content is currently developed to be delivered in English, but we can envision translating it into local languages as necessary. Student participants meet at school once a week. The lessons are facilitated by a trained member of our John Maxwell Team of volunteers, but are student led in a peer to peer Roundtable format. The target group for our Youth Empowerment Curriculum is High School and University students. Our Youth Empowerment Curriculum employs the facilitator led Roundtable method, whose hallmark trait is it’s multiplying effect and has the potential to reach millions of students in Ghana.The Youth Curriculum includes Character Values, Mind-set and Behavior Change training.
Additional training resources are available to expose the youth to essential skills and values to help them become well-rounded and responsible members of their communities. The topics in the certification curriculum include:
- Youth Impact Exploratory DISC Personality Assessment
- Developing the Qualities of a Leader
- Intentional Living Youth Edition
- Speaker Training Youth Edition
- Leading from the Lockers
- Sometimes You Win Sometimes You Learn for Teens
- iLead Youth Program
- Leadership Game
(3) Leading through Crisis
In a series of sessions, we apply tools exclusively taught by our mentor, Dr. John C. Maxwell, to encourage leaders to face the challenges of today with hope and confidence.There is opportunity in every adversity. John shows us how to see the good in bad situations and use it to move forward.John also shares the leader’s perspective on crisis. Learn practical ways to maneuver through times of difficulty and adversity. Effectively battle distractions during times of crisis and stress. Adopt successful thinking habits to think your way through any crisis.
To excel in today’s rapidly changing world, leaders must be nimble and adaptable – the key is to learn to “Leadershift.” We offer participants the opportunity to understand the value of being able to “Leadershift” with 11 essential blueprints for change that every leader must embrace to accelerate their careerand derive impacts. They will learn how to:
- Go from temporary goals to lifetime growth
- Give up pleasing people to benefit from challenging people
- Create and innovate instead of maintaining the status quo
- Find more than just a career, a passion and calling
Immediate improvement to your leadership during this moment in time awaits you!
(5) Leadership Gold
Smart leaders learn from their own mistakes. But smarter ones learn from others’ mistakes to succeed.In this training, participants will learn lessons including:
- Be sure not to send your “Ducks” to “Eagle School”
- People quit people, not companies
- Influence should be loaned but never given
- When you get kicked in the rear, you know you’re out in front
- People will summarize your life in one sentence – Pick your own sentence now
(6) Personal and Professional Growth and Development
Applying time-tested principles garnered by our mentor in his book, The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth,and mentoring videos and notes, we offer this training facilitation to help participants who are serious about developing themselves to have the best chance of becoming the person they were created to be. We focus on the following:
- How to see value in yourself to add value to yourself
- You must know yourself to grow yourself
- It’s hard to improve when you have no one but yourself to follow
- Growth stops when you lose the tension between where you are and where you could be
- Developing yourself helps you develop others
- Become a lifelong learner whose potential keeps increasing and never gets used up!
(7) Taking Small Incremental Steps to Change Your Life into Success
Our mentor says, “Today Matters!” The way you live each day impacts your tomorrow. The root of the problem is that many people misunderstand the concept of success. We help our participants unravel how their daily agenda and practices in 12 areas of their lives impact their future success. Among other things, we help you do the following:
- Prioritize your agenda by deciding what is important each day and accomplish it
- Stretch your creativity and thinking so as to generate new ideas every day to become a more valuable employee or boss
- Manage your money every day instead of allowing it to manage you
- Nurture your personal growth by learning how to make yourself more valuable every day so as to enjoy the payoff tomorrow
(8) How to Bring Your Dream to Life
Do you know that you can actually put your dream to the test to awaken it in your life? There’s a difference between the dreamer and someone who achieves a dream! We can help you develop a step-by-step action plan that you can begin using to see, own, and reach your dream. Let us show you how in 10 basic steps. Don’t leave your dream to chance.
(9) Living Intentionally to Achieve Significance in Your Life
Do you believe that you can live a life of significance, and that you can do things that really matter? Can you make your story great? Our answer is Yes! This is the challenge that was issued by our mentor to our founder of TGLI that caused him to pursue the Transformation of Ghana.We all have it in us to make our lives a great story regardless of age, background, opportunity, ethnicity, or capacity. Let’s show you how.
(10) How to Ask Great Questions in Leadership
Do you know the one thing you can do to revolutionize your leadership and accelerate your professional and personal growth? It’s asking questions! In this session, we coach leaders about how to ask great questions – what questions you should ask yourself as a leader, and what questions you should be asking your team.
(11) Leading from the Middle: How to Lead from any position in any organization
During this training session, participants will be led through unique opportunities many professionals have to exercise influence in all directions – up (to the boss), across (among peers) and down (to those you lead). Our principals will give practical, actionable steps that can be implemented immediately to help you lead all those around you.
(12) Goal Setting
Goal setting is Crucial for your success and personal growth. In this programme,participants will be taught how to set and achieve goals in 5 areas of their life including:
- The benefits of goal setting
- The reason why people don’t reach their goals
- The five areas of your life you MUST set goals for
- 3 things you must examine in your life before setting new goals
One of the most important questions you must ask yourself before you decide to lead is “Would I follow me?” If the answer is not a resounding yes, then you’ll have some work to do in your personal leadership growth. In this course our principals will share with participants the keys to developing themselves as leaders first before moving on to lead others.
(14) Becoming a Person of Influence and Connecting well with others
Whatever your vocation or aspiration, you can increase your impact on others by becoming a Person of Influence. Learn simple, insightful ways to interact more positively with others, and watch your personal and organizational success go off the charts. Managers will see their employees respond with new enthusiasm and become more effective. Parents will connect with their children on a deeper level. Coaches will see players blossom. Pastors will reach more people. Salespeople will break records. With influence, you can achieve success at home, at work, and in every other area of life.
(15) Strategies for Becoming a Winning Team
In this session, our principals will help your team reveal how their current attitudes and focus on bad days hold them back from having better results. Then we will share how to build and maintain the attitudes that will get your organization the results it wants.
(16) Creative Intelligence and the Future of Africa
Africans are great and very intelligent people scattered all over the world who are functional in various disciplines in many countries of the world.Africans are full of energy and have unique abilities. However the possibilities of this energy and unique abilities have not been well converted to realize our potential because of the Creativity and the Innovation Gap. In this training, participants will be introduced to the concepts, principles, ideas, values, practices/applications and solutions derived from Creative Intelligence for multi-functional purposes to grow organizations and nations in Africa.